Friday 11 November 2011

Flatplan of Magazine advert

The second part of our Ancillary task is to design a Magazine advert, although my art is not up to any standard I hope this gives a clear idea of what I am going to produce. I hope to have the main image of the artist looking through a web and her eyes will look illuminous and stand out through the silver web lines. I feel this is a good idea as it uses direct address and also uses an image which links with the album title. I have also added a date which shows the release date. On other adverts like for an artist, it shows a social networking route which I have also added as it is the most popular way artists communicate to their fans - through twitter. Alongside I have also included a quote from the daily mail explaining how good the album is. By having this it shows that even the nations popular newspaper supports the album, this can create a nation support for the album.